Advertisement

1 December 2015

#Blogmas2015

Hi there :) some of you may be new to my blog - if so, welcome! Hope you've had a good read and like what you've seen so far.

[Source]
As the festive season is starting very soon (tomorrow in fact, it's so exciting!) and to celebrate this, bloggers are doing something called Blogmas. You know how YouTubers do Vlogmas? (if you didn't know, vlogmas is where YouTube people make videos everyday from December 1st to December 24th), displaying their lives and Christmas spirit. Well the blogging community have their own version. This is the first year I will be partaking in these festivities are therefore will be writing a blog post each day from December 1st to December 24th (Christmas Eve). 

So you'll be getting 24 new posts from me throughout the month of December, you lucky people. I'll be writing about all sorts of things, mostly music related, with a few lifestyle posts to spice things up. All that's left to say really is that I'm so excited to get started tomorrow! 

If there's anything you want to see from me during Blogmas, please feel free to let me know in the comments. All suggestions are welcome! Also while you're there, you can follow me on Bloglovin' to get notifications when I post something new and see all my posts in one place. 

Don't forget to follow along with mine and other peoples' posts during Blogmas with #Blogmas2015. 

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig