Advertisement

11 January 2016

SourcedBox, the new healthy way to eat snacks

I'm currently having a change of lifestyle, and so need healthy but yet tasty snacks. When I heard that SourcedBox was happening, it sounded perfect. You pay £18.95 a month for a box and get 10-15 really healthy snacks delivered to your door.

It's different to Graze and other subscription services because you do get a lot for your money. There's a lot of food in there, of different varieties - from crisps to chocolate, but all are plant-based and from lots of different and interesting companies that I will get food from in the future. 




Along with the snacks, you get a cute little menu telling you what the products are and what's in them (sorry the picture of the menu isn't portrait, I tried my hardest to make it so). The snacks I've tried are the Ombar Mylk Chocolate Buttons, the pizza seed toast by the Science Kitchen and the Chocolate Mylk (all of which I'll definitely buy again!). It's definitely great value for money, and I can't wait to receive next month's box :)

If you want to subscribe to SourcedBox for a one-off box or subscription, you can find out more information here. Also check them out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up with their boxes and more updates. Want to tweet about your box? Use the hashtag #SourcedBox. 

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig