Advertisement

1 April 2016

What I've Been Listening To This Month | March

Source 1, 2, 3 and 4


It's the end of the month so it's that time again where I show you what's been playing in my earphones this month. On the playlist for March I've got a couple of old 80s hits, some Top 40 chart songs of the last couple of weeks, a reappearance from my faves Lifehouse and even some Nickelback. See all of the songs below and follow me on Spotify to see what next month's playlist holds, before anyone else.
Tracklist:
1. With You - Chris Brown
2. Roses - OutKast
3. When The Morning Comes - Rusty Shackle
4. Supreme - Angel Haze
5. Lush Life - Zara Larsson
6. Return of The Mack - Mark Morrison
7. Flex (Ooh, Ooh, Ooh) - Rich Homie Quan
8. Pass Out - Tinie Tempah
9. Simply Unstoppable - Tinie Tempah
10. Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay
11. Cheerleader - Omi
12. Stitches - Sean Mendes
13. Up Out My Face - Mariah Carey
14. Runaways - Lifehouse
15. Stardust - Lifehouse
16. Central Park - Lifehouse
17. Walk Like An Egyptian - The Bangles
18. Girls On Film - Duran Duran
19. Satellite - Nickelback
20. She Keeps Me Up - Nickelback
21. Only You're The One - Nickelback
22. Rock This Party (Everybody Dance Now) - Bob Sinclair
23. Kill 'Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez
24. Work - Rihanna feat. Drake
25. Misery - Gwen Stefani



Be sure to also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin' if you want to keep up with my posts :)

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig