Advertisement

25 October 2017

What I’ve Been Listening to 🎧 | October 2017

Guess what? This monthly segment on my blog is back! It’s been a while since I last did one of these but I decided that I wanted to start documenting what I listen to each month again.

For those uninitiated, at the end of each month I create a Spotify playlist of all the songs I’ve been listening to throughout that particular month and then share them in a post such as this one. You can see what a music fiend like me listens to, the new stuff I’m loving or the regular favourites that will probably appear in every one of these playlists. 😂


So what of this month’s music? I’ve really been on a country kick lately, loving a bit of that Tennessee and Southern accent 😉 My playlist includes a band I’ve always featured, Old Dominion, as their new album Happy Endings was released at the end of August and as you can tell, I really love it! 

Also featured a lot is a new artist I’ve discovered recently, although she’s been around for a while - RaeLynn. All of her songs from the WildHorse album are so damn catchy, particularly ‘Lonely Call’ and ‘The Apple’, both great country jams that I wholeheartedly recommend listening to. 

There’s lots more from The 1975, WESLEE and Savi to name but a few. Check out the playlist below and follow me on Spotify (akj.) to be first to see what’s in the next month’s playlist.

Tracklist
1. Paris - The 1975
2. The Sound - The 1975
3. Hymn - Kesha
4. The Apple - RaeLynn
5. Shoe Shopping - Old Dominion
6. The Other (Stripped) - Lauv
7. Caio Adios - Anne-Marie
8. Lonely Call - RaeLynn
9. Losin' Myself - Savi ft. Ida da Silva
10. New York at Night - Old Dominion
11. God Made Girls - RaeLynn
12. A Girl Is A Gun - Old Dominion
13. Bathwater - WESLEE
14. Hotel Key - Old Dominion
15. Havana - Camilla Cabello ft. Young Thug
16. Stand By You - Rachel Platten
17. Dark Places - Angel Haze
18. Diamonds - RaeLynn


Are there any tracks that you've had on repeat and want to recommend? Let me know in the comments.

Happy Listening!

A K Jones
xx

Follow me on social media!
Instagram

Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

© Hooked On The Music | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig